Hi,everyone! September marks the beginning of a new school year for most of us in the U.S. It always seems to sneak up on me and then I'm scrambling to get school supplies, uniforms, and, not to be forgotten, teacher gifts! :)
In honor of back to school month, our Scor-Pal "More Than One Score" theme is just that, "Back to School!"
This month I kept my project sweet and simple and created a sleeve card to go along with my son's teacher gift. Sometimes, sweet an simple is just what is needed (not to mention a snap to make!).
1. Start with a piece of pattern paper that is 9 1/2 x 5 1/2.
2. Using your Scor-Pal, score at 4 1/4 and 8 1/2.
3. Fold at the scored lines.
4. Flip over and add a strip of Scor-Tape to the one inch flap.
5. Peel of Scor-Tape backing.
6. Close the sleeve and adhere one inch flap to back as shown below.
7. Cut a 4 1/8 x 5 1/2 piece of card stock for the inside portion of your card.
8. Embellish as desired! :)
Now, it's your turn! I'm looking forward to seeing what you create with our Back to School theme! :)